Kanura jar - black
This small pot preserves the freshness of your herbs by protecting them from light and ambient air. This high-end piece was designed by Maitri whom choose to go for quality in their choice of materials. Each piece is handmade by cabinetmakers and ceramists in Quebec. Thanks to its tight lid that will prevent aromas from escaping and therefore prevent tongues from wagging.
MATERIALS: cherry wood and ceramic
- Remove the cover with a rotational movement
- Rub the residue with a damp cloth
- Scrub the ceramic with a cloth soaked in iso alcohol
- For complete exfoliation, place the ceramic in the dishwasher.
- Let dry.
APPROXIMATE DIMENSIONS: 7cm x 7,5cm
ORIGIN: Handmade in Quebec.
* This piece is handmade, it is unique. Variations in color, size and shape are possible.
No customer reviews for the moment.